They say that the years do not pass in vain, this expression can refer to two important facts: first, that with the years an experience is acquired that, otherwise, we could not obtain and, second: that the passing of the years leaves consequences in our body, visible and invisible but very real.
Among the invisible consequences, we can mention tiredness, fatigue, stress, different diseases, memory loss, etc. On the other hand, among the visible ones are wrinkles, loss of body mass, baldness, among others.
The human being, in his eagerness to maintain a young appearance for as long as possible, has devised a large number of treatments and products for skin care, to restore its freshness and even to stimulate natural hair growth.
The latter has greatly benefited both men and women who suffer from baldness, a natural consequence of the passage of time that seriously affects a person’s appearance and, consequently, their self-esteem.
Although it is true that, at present, there are different types of products that can be used to combat baldness, this time, I will be telling you, in this post, 5 homemade hair treatments that you can use to avoid and combat baldness.
Because they are home treatments, they are natural and, therefore, much more accessible for your pocket. In addition, they do not have a negative impact on the environment and their results are just as satisfactory as the treatments available in the cosmetic industry.
So if you’re starting to lose hair or have a family tendency to go bald, you don’t have to worry. These hair treatments will help you anticipate the effects of time, to look young for many more years. Let’s see what you have to do for it.
There are many home hair treatments to stop hair loss. However, in case your problem is very advanced, the best thing you can do is consult your doctor before starting to use any treatment. Among the most popular home remedies are:
- The mixture of garlic, lemon and onion, which seeks to take advantage of the antioxidant properties of these ingredients to provide extra nutrition to your hair:
- Make a lemon juice.
- Cut the onion into small squares.
- Peel and cut the garlic into thin slices.
- Take everything to the blender and apply this mixture on the scalp
- Allow it to act for a few minutes.
- Finally, rinse well with soap and water.
- The Aloe Vera. This is a plant to which many properties are attributed. In this opportunity, we will be using its healing and moisturizing properties, very useful to take care of the scalp. For it:
- In a container, mix 30 grams of Aloe gel with a little water.
- Apply on the scalp and let it act for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Coconut milk with carrot. This fabulous blend promotes new hair growth. To take advantage of its benefits, you must do the following:
- Peel the carrots and then cut them into slices.
- Process everything in the blender.
- Apply on the scalp and let it act for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Green tea. Since it is a drink rich in antioxidants, you just have to do the following:
- Prepare one or two tea bags.
- Let it cool down before using it.
- Once cold, apply it on the head with dry hair.
- After a few minutes, wash it off as usual.
- Olive oil with red pepper. This is one of the oldest recipes to combat baldness. You just have to:
- Mix a cup of olive oil with 10 grams of red pepper.
- Integrate the ingredients very well and apply the cream on the scalp.
- Gently massage for a space of 10 minutes.
- Then wash your hair as usual.
As you have seen, these home remedies are very easy to make and consist of few ingredients. But what will you need to make them?
What do you need
To perform the garlic, lemon and onion treatment, you will need:
- A purple onion.
- Garlic clove.
- One lemon’s juice.
- A tablespoon of honey (optional)
If you want to apply the Aloe Vera treatment, you will only need:
- 2 tablespoons of Aloe gel or, what is the same, 30 grams of gel.
- The necessary amount of water.
To make the carrot coconut milk treat, have the following on hand:
- 2 carrots.
- 250 ml of coconut milk.
In case you want to use the green tea hair treatment, you only need:
- One or two bags of green tea.
- Sufficient water.
Finally, to use the olive oil and red pepper treatment:
- 250 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- 10 grams of red pepper.
With just these few ingredients, you can make hair treatments against baldness that are really very powerful. But what else should you do?
While it’s true that not all types of hair loss can be prevented, there is something you can do to help avoid it. For example:
- Maintain a balanced diet.
- Avoid wearing tight hairstyles like ponytails or braids. In the case of men, the use of caps, hats, etc.
- Don’t rub your hair too hard.
- Don’t comb it by pulling hard on the comb.
- Avoid aggressive hair treatments.
- Try to put into practice different types of techniques to learn to manage stress, as well as emotional tension.
On the other hand, if you decide to apply some of the treatments that I have recommended, it is important that you have patience, since the results will not be appreciated overnight. Also, you should not neglect the good habits that I have already mentioned.
If your concerns persist, your best course of action is to consult your doctor so that he or she can determine the best option for you, based on your particular circumstances.