Since the human being likes to look and feel good, the different industries, such as cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, have been responsible for creating a wide variety of products for the care of the skin, nails, hair, etc.
Given that there is much to choose from, these large industries have tried to focus on different aspects, such as the impact on the environment or the benefits that it can bring to health, in order to make them more attractive and that users end up for buying them before others.
On the other hand, it is also common to find the same product, or a similar one, in different presentations. Such is the case with shampoo. In general, the most common presentation of this product is in a bottle, since it is in a liquid state.
However, the use of solid shampoo is becoming more and more popular. If you haven’t heard of him before, you may find the idea strange. In fact, it may be related to a common soap and, the truth is that its appearance is very similar, anyone could confuse it. But why do some prefer to use solid shampoo?
In large part it is due to the benefits it brings to health, would you like to know what they are? If so, I have good news for you. Through this short post I will be sharing that information with you. In addition, you will know what are the advantages it has compared to the presentation of conventional shampoo.
This information may be what you need to make a final decision and start using a bar shampoo today. Therefore, I invite you not to miss any detail, since it is always important to go for what brings us lasting benefits over time.
The solid shampoo is exactly the same as a bar of soap, but as a shampoo and serves the same purpose as the liquid, that is, to keep both the hair and the scalp clean. However, its texture is totally different and it is not stored in a bottle.
Like any product for cosmetic use, it is possible to find different solid shampoos, which vary depending on their formula and ingredients. Which means that you should look for the solid shampoo that best suits your needs and the characteristics of your hair.
- For normal hair, the use of solid coconut or Aloe Vera shampoo is recommended, since the result will be that your hair will look looser and more hydrated.
- In the case of weakened hair, you can opt for solid ginger shampoo, because it will help restore its natural shine.
- If your hair is damaged, use one that has honey as its main ingredient, as it will provide nutrition and deep repair to your hair.
- But if your hair is brittle and delicate, then the best option will be an oatmeal shampoo to give it softness and reduce frizz.
Its use is very simple. You can do it in two ways. The first is to run the shampoo bar through wet hair and then massage enough to produce enough lather. Then rinse with plenty of water.
The second way is by rubbing the solid shampoo bar in your hands and then spreading the foam to your scalp and massaging vigorously. Finally, rinse with water and voila. Now you can apply the conditioner of your choice.
Now that you know what it is, you are probably curious to try it. However, if you still have doubts about it, something that will help you knows what its health benefits are.
What do you need
Some experts in the cosmetic industry recommend changing to the use of solid shampoo, why? Due to its great health benefits. Some of them are the following:
- As it requires less water for its preparation, it is not necessary to add parables, emulsifiers, sulfates, or silicones, which are present in many cosmetic products and end up causing damage and irritation to the skin.
- Since they do not contain aggressive ingredients, they have the ability to cleanse, sanitize and respect the integrity of the scalp.
- They restore balance to the scalp, thus avoiding the presence of irritation, itching, dandruff and even seborrhea dermatitis.
- They are a great ecological alternative to more conventional hair care products, since they are made from organic ingredients, as well as natural essential oils, which are respectful of the natural pH of the scalp.
Other advantages are the following:
- They represent significant economic savings, since each shampoo bar has an approximate performance of between 80 and 90 washes, which is equivalent to three bottles of liquid shampoo of 300 ml each.
- Its formula is concentrated, which means that you only need a small amount to wash your hair.
- Since it is not packaged in a plastic bottle, it has a positive impact on the environment by avoiding the consumption of single-use plastic. In addition, it does not leave residues.
As you may have realized, solid shampoos are an excellent alternative thanks to all the benefits they offer for your hair health and the care of your hair.
If you want to start using them, it will be good for you to know that you can store them in a container tin or in a traditional soap dish.
In order to keep it in good condition for a long period of time, the best thing you can do is to expose it to the sun after use, so that it dries well. Otherwise, it will acquire a soft consistency and will drain when it comes into contact with water. Also, you will either use more of the shampoo or much of it will stick to the bottom of the soap dish.
If you put these recommendations into practice, you can have the guarantee that your solid shampoo will last the 80 or 90 applications for which it has been manufactured. What are you waiting for to start using the liquid shampoo? Do not miss out on all the benefits it offers for your health.