All human beings know the advantages of consuming a fruit. Whether these are prepared in juices, desserts or simply eat them in their natural state.
The ideal is to know how to classify them according to their groups, in order to know what treatment to use to improve the health of each person who undergoes this natural therapeutic process.
This acquired knowledge is desired to implant not only the reading public of these articles. But also to health professionals and to all entities interested in improving the quality of life of each human being.
Because of their natural sweetness, the fruits help to metabolize liquids, proteins and especially sugars. This technique of consuming fruits is applied today, to make the most of the medicinal substances that the fruits possess. Helping to regenerate the organs that are affected by any type of disease.
Because there is a great variety both in size and color range in the fruits, we can classify it into four groups such as: sweet, acid, semi-acid and neutral.
- Among the sweets we can name some of them: papaya, pear, apple, meddler, banana (tambour), and grapes, among others.
For example: the apple, its versatility to improve health is applied to make infusions to cure anemia, bronchial diseases, arthritis, hypertension, nervousness, insomnia. Strengthens the brain, heart, kidneys and liver system. Apple consumption purifies the blood, cleanses the urinary tract and intestines, prevents the formation of uric acid stones, reduces cholesterol and even prevents poor digestion. For this reason it is considered the fruit of health, since its consumption gives health to the person.
- Among the acid ones are lemon, pineapple, tamarind, tangerine, kiwi, passion fruit, and blueberries, among others.
For example: lemon is a fruit considered to have a thousand uses since it helps to cure cancer, obesity, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, rheumatic complaints, headaches, nasal congestion, fatigue. Women who have poor appetite and are pregnant or lactating, the consumption of this fruit is recommended. People with typhoid fever are recommended to drink the juice of two lemons.
Pineapple is considered the golden deworming fruit; passion fruit is considered the passion fruit because it fights prostate and bladder conditions.
- Among the semi-acid are grapes, strawberries, lulu, guava, mango, peach, raspberries, peach, among others.
For example, guava is considered the queen of fruits because it has nutrients, minerals, trace elements, vitamins and proteins. The leaves and its branches in infusions help control diarrhea and stomach pains in people. They also heal inflamed or ulcerated gums heal wounds and other conditions that may have on the skin. Controls high blood pressure by stimulating the heart to have a healthier activity.
- Among the neutral fruits we have almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, coconut, among
For example, peanuts, due to their high oil content, are recommended for consumption to strengthen people who are weak, whether they are adults or children, that is, it corrects malnutrition, preventing them from experiencing physical fatigue and muscular weakness.
As for the coconut, its meat or pulp reconstitutes the memory, removes the exhaustion and weakness of the nerves. Coconut water cures bladder infections. If you prepare an infusion with the strands of the coconut and the hair of the mojito or cob, it will replace cow’s milk, in addition to cleaning the kidneys if you consume it on an empty stomach.
Other classification sub-groups.
The existence of these sub-groups is important. Since you must take into account when mixing the chemicals of each fruit and vegetable, so as not to produce any type of counterproductive reaction for the human body. Between them we have:
- Tubers: peanut, ginger, Malaga, radish, etc.
- The cotton ones: guava, sour soup, hiccup, custard apple, etc.
- The double-end: these are called that because they serve as vegetables and fruits. Among them we have zucchini, squash, cucumber, etc.
- Those of stone: Semi-acid: apricot and plum. Sweets: peach and cherry.
Recommendations or basic advice.
- It is important to know the classification of fruits and to which group they belong, because there are times when we link the consumption of one fruit with another and we can alter the natural chemicals that are in it, causing it to harm our body. Acid and semi-acid fruits cannot be mixed with each other. The neutral ones and the sweet ones can be mixed with each other, except for the sideburn, which should be consumed alone.
- Do not abuse juices or fruits with an acid taste.
- Citrus fruits are preferably consumed in the morning, after two in the afternoon it is not recommended.
- Wash well, extract the seeds and eat them ripe.
- These must be fresh and in the harvest seasoning.
- Everything in excess is harmful, therefore do not abuse in consuming fruits.