Both dried, dehydrated and powdered fruits, fresh or as you wish to consume, are a healthy source that provide properties that are healing and necessary for our body.
Many people consume them daily to stay healthy and incorporate them into their diet to keep the body strong. There are other people who consume them to stay slim and others to cure any disease.
That is why we suggest you take into account this article which we show in alphabetical order, the possible diseases that are cured with the fruits. However, it is worth receiving advice from specialists in the field so that you take into account the weight, height, age and other medical prescriptions that are important to precede with this type of curative therapy. Since all body organisms are not the same and can cause side effects.
If you are a thin person and want to maintain your ideal weight, just maintain a diet appropriate to your body weight, but if you are obese consult your doctor since the fatness may be due to either thyroid problems or hormonal accumulation of fat in the intestines or tissues or metabolic problems.
Diseases that are cured with fruits.
Below we show you in a more practical way the possible diseases that people tend to suffer from and want to be cured naturally without medical prescriptions that alter their economy and without chemical additives.
- Heartburn, ulcers of the stomach and duodenum: to destroy ulcers and heal, as well as disinfect the digestive tract that dissolve food well, and eliminate acidity, the consumption of orange juice alone or accompanied with carrot is recommended, it can also be ingested only orange juice. Another option that we give you is the smoothie without seeds or skin of an apple fused with carrot, passed through a sieve to later be sipped between meals. Plain grated carrot is also effective.
- Arthritis and rheumatism: eat a pound of strawberries sweetened with honey for breakfast for 15 consecutive days, then wait 2 to 3 hours to complement breakfast with a good meal. The consumption of pears is also effective.
- Bronchitis: Both pineapple and watermelon or watermelon is a good ally for those who suffer from bronchitis, as well as both red and green apples.
- Muscle cramps: the banana is good and as a fact we recommend making an infusion with the banana shell to extract the magnesium contained in it.
- Blood circulation: consume blackberries, pears and apple.
- Diarrhea and gastroenteritis: take infusion of plum leaves either hot or cold; it is optional to sweeten with honey.
- Diphtheria: preferably take the pomegranate juice syrup on an empty stomach.
- Strengthened gums: the gums are rubbed with the help of a gauze or soft toothbrush the pulp of blackberries or strawberries.
- Scurvy: can be eliminated by consuming lime juice.
Other functions that fruits have to cure diseases.
As fruits have natural healing properties, various fruits should be consumed daily, of course, it should be taken into account that you have to be persistent in the treatment that is done to cure any disease based on fruits, such as the following:
- Fevers: apple, watermelon and meddler are other fruits that fight this disease.
- Cracks or stretch marks in the breasts: apply papaya pulp poultices.
- Hemorrhoids: consume both orange juice and the strands of it.
- Insomnia: Orange and apple.
- Intestine (clean): Prepare an infusion with 30 grams of black grape seeds in a liter of water and drink a glass of it, preferably hot, half an hour before each meal. Strawberries and black grapes as such also help cleanse the intestine.
- Migraine: eat fresh blackberries.
- Laxative: eat the following fruits on an empty stomach: melon, grapes, cherries, blackberries, peaches and tamarind.
- Sores: rub the wound with lemon is effective.
- Dizziness: eating lemon both the juice and the peel.
- Metabolism (keep it efficient): drink orange juice daily.
- Nerves: the flowers of oranges made in infusion regulate the nerves.
- Obesity: papaya and mango consume until the appetite is satisfied.
- Pyorrhea: mango consumption
- Prostate: orange.
- Purgative: tamarind.
- Restorative: blackberry and grape.
- Rickets: banana, banana and avocado.
- Fluid retention: the consumption of figs is suggested.
- Sedative to control the nervous system: before going to sleep at night one hour before eating an apricot.
- Toxins: eat orange.
- Tuberculosis: mango and citrus fruits.
- Urticarial: eat peach.
- Ulcers: eating camber serves as a healing agent.
- Bladder: orange does not allow infection.
- Varicose veins: before going to bed, a poultice of grape, raspberry or plum pulp should be applied to the affected part.