It has happened to all of us or it will happen to us that fungus will appear on our nails. You may be wondering. How do they appear? It is simple. It’s just like fungi, and you all know that they appear in a warm and humid environment. An example is when it rains and then it starts to be sunny. Now. If we go with the feet and the hands. Fungi feed on a protein that keeps nails strong. And of course. As the nails do not receive the protein, they become increasingly weak and brittle. And of course. It’s easy to tell when you have nail fungus.
If you see that several spots are appearing on your nails, or you see that they appear as if they have scratches or that they are cracked. It means you have fungus. And it will be better to treat them before they start to get stronger and make the nails break too easily and expose the skin. Which everyone knows is too sensitive. And at the slightest touch, it is too painful. And maybe you wonder. How to treat fungi? Well, in this article, you will learn about different ways to treat nail fungus on your feet and hands.
- Apple cider vinegar: As apple cider vinegar contains an acid. Which is one of the active compounds in order to eliminate fungi? Also. It also contains several alkaline properties, which help regulate the pH of your skin. This means that it prevents fungi from spreading by altering their conditions. At the time of using it. You should prepare a bowl with water and vinegar. You soak your hands for about 15 minutes. Then take them out and dry them. Then you put on moisturizer.
- Natural yogurt: Surprisingly, this healthy dessert also helps when it comes to removing fungus from your nails. Just apply a little to the infected area and leave it until it is dry. Then remove it with warm water.
- Tea Tree Oil: This oil contains a natural antiseptic property. Which helps maintain and improve skin health. At the same time, microorganisms will be eliminated. In addition, it is the same as the creams that are used to relieve athlete’s foot (People who suffer from this are the ones who commonly appear fungus in the nails of their feet and hands). You only need to put a drop on the fungus, and leave it for a long time until you have to go take a bath. You can do it 2 or 3 times maximum each day. And remember not to do it orally. That is, do not consume it thinking that this way you will be able to eliminate the fungus. Since you can suffer from various side effects. To mention several. Rash, confusion or even become disabled or unsteady when walking.
- Bicarbonate: You have 2 options. Or you can put baking soda in your socks and shoes. So that they go by absorbing moisture, you can prevent the appearance of fungi. Or you can make a mixture with baking soda and a little water. In order to put it in the affected place, and then remove it after 10 minutes to repeat the same process until the mixture is finished.
- Vinegar: Although this method is not scientifically proven. You have some confidence as there are several people who say that it is good for treating fungus. What you should do is prepare a bowl with warm water and vinegar (There has to be more water than vinegar. I mean 2 cups of water and one of vinegar). The time of which it must be submerged, can be 10 minutes.
- Garlic: As above. It is not 100% scientifically proven. That garlic is highly recommended. But there are several people who have said that nothing has happened to them. So what you should do. Sera, grab a clove of garlic. And you are putting it on the infected area for about 30 minutes. Although you must be careful. Since garlic can sometimes give you a chemical burn on your skin.
Don’t think that the only way fungus grows is from moisture. You can also have nail fungus if you do not have good hygiene, or unfortunately have suffered a blow. So if you want to avoid getting a fungus, the obvious thing to do is keep your nails clean and well-groomed, and avoid bumps. Still, you are lucky that you know different ways in which you can treat your toenail or fingernail fungus. Thanks to this article.