For whom health is not a matter of little importance, they usually spend much of their time doing the activities that are recommended to maintain it, such as eating healthy foods, getting enough sleep, exercising, among other things.
However, they not only limit themselves to doing what is recommended, but also avoid everything that can harm their health, such as vices, excesses, processed foods and sweets, etc.
When they get sick, they don’t need to be told to go to the doctor because they want to feel well. However, this does not mean that, for wanting to be healthy, they do inadvisable or dangerous things, such as taking medicines without a medical prescription or resorting to alternative natural medicines, without the necessary guidance.
Although it is true that their goal is to be healthy, they want to achieve it without exceeding the limits of what is considered safe. However, as the popular saying goes, whoever has a healthy mind also has a healthy body, which means that the mind also needs to be treated in order to enjoy good health.
Although this seems to be a medical issue, the truth is that it has more to do with the spiritual part. For this reason, there are those who have decided to resort to different alternatives, in order to find inner peace and, therefore, a higher level of healing.
One of the many alternatives that exist is the possibility of taking an ancestral healing journey. Have you ever heard about the benefits of this out-of-body experience? If you are curious about this topic or have the desire to undertake this journey, in this post I will be telling you, step by step, what you have to do, so that the experience is 100% enriching and you can heal in the right way.
Instructions for taking an ancestral healing journey
The practice of the ancestral journey arises from the idea that each human being is composed not only of flesh and bones, but also of a spiritual part, which survives the death of the physical body. Some call it Soul, while others think it is the spirit. The truth is that it is this part that has the need to make this trip.
Astral travel is the projection of light from the soul. Since it is believed that human beings are made of stardust, and each star is light, that part of us, from time to time has the need to travel in the sky or through the universe.
In addition, since it is believed that there are different types of bodies, as is the case of the ancestral body that, although we do not see it, it is possible to perceive it, when a point of relaxation and harmony between the body and the soul is reached, the soul detaches.
This usually occurs while sleeping, but it can also happen when the person has fallen into a state of clinical death, either due to illness or an accident they have suffered.
For this reason, there are those who claim that, while in a coma, they walked towards a light, went up to heaven, saw a tunnel or saw themselves while in bed. Actually, what was happening is that his soul was on an ancient journey, which can be done consciously or unconsciously.
Since it is the soul that animates the body, it is this that obtains the benefits of this journey, managing to achieve the healing it needs, by connecting with energy, time and space. It should be noted that this is a momentary experience and then the soul and body are re-unified.
What do you need to make an ancestral healing journey?
In case you want to embark on your own ancestral healing journey, you need to do the following:
- Put on comfortable clothes and lie on your back on the bed with your arms across your chest and your legs extended naturally, without crossing your hands or feet.
- Close your eyes and let the body loosen, without forcing it in the slightest. Just forget about the body and focus on the mind.
- At this point, the breath should be slow and steady, just like when we are sleeping. The key to success lies in keeping your eyes closed and relaxing, but without falling asleep.
- Leave your mind blank and don’t think about anything. Then, you will begin to see a light, which will take on different shapes that will move from one side to another or, in other cases, will be deformed. Pay attention to those shapes that are created in your mind and little by little you will see that they become more and more distinct.
- Your mind will begin to wander to sleep and this is the vital point of the exercise, because you cannot allow that to happen. You must be focused on your goal of getting out.
- If you stay focused on the shapes your mind draws, the time will come when your body will start acting strange. You will feel a strange vibrating and tingling sensation and then your ancestral body will begin to leave your physical body.
- At that moment, you will feel relaxed, light just like a feather and, in just a couple of seconds; you will be out of your body.
- When you finally get out, you can fly around your house and even the universe and begin your healing process.
Tips for taking an ancestral healing journey
Once you start your ancestral journey, you will also be able to see yourself in your bed, which could make you fearful. However, you must try to control yourself because in the presence of fear, the ancestral body immediately returns to the physical body.
Nor should you feel fear if you cannot return to your physical body, that does not necessarily mean that you have died. Sooner or later you will return to it. In fact, it is normal that the first few times you do this trip; you do not get it back.
It can also happen that you actually fall asleep. However, as you practice, you will be able to improve your technique until you reach perfection.
On the other hand, you should know that there are people who claim to be able to do this detachment without the need to use any technique to achieve it. But it is a somewhat more complicated process.
Another thing that can help you is to train yourself little by little until you are spiritually ready. But how can you do it? One way is by practicing mindful breathing. That is, keep track of each of the movements that are involved in the breathing process.
Feel and watch your lungs fill with air and then deflate again. Doing this exercise over and over again will help you relax much more quickly.
In addition to this, you can practice some meditation technique. There are many that you can try. But, among the most popular are those related to yoga. In this way, you not only train the mind, but also the body, which will contribute to the healing of both parties, which will be in perfect harmony.
Another thing you can do is listen to relaxing music or the sounds of nature, such as the wind hitting the trees, falling or flowing water, the chirping of birds, the whistling of the wind, etc.
Regardless of the relaxation technique you prefer, what is really important is that you are in a solitary place, isolated from external noise and from anyone or anything that could interrupt the process.
If you can master the art of relaxation, then you will be one step closer to achieving your long-awaited ancestral journey of healing. Therefore, practice as much as you need and don’t get discouraged if you don’t get it right the first time. Remember that it is a technique that little by little you will perfect, until you master it and find true healing.