There are people who think that the world is not only what we can see, but that there are also immaterial elements that are present and that influence, in one way or another, our lives.
Some believe that there are spiritual beings that we cannot see, but who take care of us throughout our lives. There are also those who affirm that, just as there is good, there is also evil and, therefore, they use amulets to protect themselves from spells, witchcraft and all kinds of evil artifices.
On the other hand, there are those who think that everything around us is made of energy, including ourselves and, therefore, it is necessary to surround yourself with people who have positive energy for you to do well in life.
The opposite is also true, those who have bad energy, that is, those who are pessimistic, who always see the black dot on the white handkerchief, who only speak to bring us down, can negatively influence us.
Now, every person has a type of energy that characterizes him. In view of that, some tend to vibrate higher, in a spiritual sense, than others. If you are one of those who have low energy, you have nothing to worry about. You can remedy the situation.
In this short post, I will be informing you of what professionals advise on the matter so that you can vibrate high in a spiritual sense.
Knowing this will mark a before and after in your daily life, it will make you a better person and help you build better relationships with those around you. In addition, you will learn to deal with the problems that arise, without these robbing you of happiness and the will to live. In short, it will greatly improve your quality of life.
Instructions to vibrate high spiritually
The world, in general, is believed to be made up of vibrational energy. In fact, not only we are energy, but also what we feel, what we speak, what we do, etc.
When a person’s vibrational frequencies are low, they are related to negative feelings and thoughts, such as anger, fear, stress, criticism, envy, ridicule, etc.
Instead, high vibrational frequencies are related to positive thoughts, emotions and feelings, such as love, joy, compassion, among others.
Therefore, to know what the frequency in which you are vibrating is, you must ask yourself how you feel. If you feel good, optimistic, cheerful, then your vibrations are high. However, if you feel bad, depressed or angry, then you are vibrating low spiritually.
However, since you are not isolated from the rest of the world, it is normal that there are things around you that end up affecting your energy. In this case, it is important that you learn to distinguish them so that you know how to fight them.
Some of the things that affect your energy, for better or worse, are:
- Others. The energy of others can affect you greatly. In fact, sometimes, you can get to appropriate them without realizing it. If it’s a high energy, you’ll also end up vibrating high. However, the opposite is also true and can become a real problem.
- The places. There are places that make you connect with good energy, such as parks, beaches, etc. While there are others that leave you with energy on the ground, such as cemeteries, crowded spaces with a lot of noise, among others.
- The situations. Every day we experience different situations that expose us to different energy frequencies, such as bad news, an accident, a sudden change of circumstance, an argument, etc.
- The food. Like everything in the world, food is also a source of energy. Therefore, some will give you positive energy, while others only offer negative energy. This has to do with the natural or processed state in which they are found.
- The activities. There are activities that help you vibrate very high, while others do not, since it is not the same to do something out of obligation than for pleasure or pleasure. For example, generally, we work out of commitment or obligation, but we listen to certain types of music because we like it.
These are just some of the external factors that affect your energy frequency. Hence the importance of being able to connect with her so that you vibrate high, no matter what happens around you.
What do you need to vibrate high spiritually?
To vibrate high spiritually:
- Do not engage in any kind of negative behavior. There are different behaviors that, although they may seem pleasant or satisfying, are temporary and, sooner or later, end up being considered a mistake. In fact, many of them could end up destroying our lives.
- Make an effort to enjoy what you are doing, regardless of whether you like it or not or whether it is your strength or, on the contrary, requires more effort. Experience the joy of being productive, both for you and yours. When you get to feel efficient, focused and responsible, then you are already starting to vibrate high.
- Stay away from gossip. Since you are now more aware of the type of energy of each person, you have the ability to distance yourself from those who could lead you to have toxic conversations or spread gossip, because they are people whose vibrational energy is very low and can affect you.
- Worry more about others. When you start to vibrate high, then you also learn to maintain stronger and more stable social relationships, which mean taking better care of those you love and connecting better with those who are in your work.
- Appreciate everything you have, which includes every day you live. Look at things with different eyes and use your positive energy to influence others in the best way. Remember that being grateful is the first step that will lead you towards personal fulfillment and success.
Tips to vibrate high spiritually
To vibrate high in a spiritual sense, you must connect with the energy that emanates from you, that which is within you. To do this, all you have to do is do a little exercise that will take you a couple of minutes.
- The first thing you have to do is locate a space and a time when you can be alone and free from interruptions, such as the telephone, the television, other people, external noise, etc.
- Make you as comfortable as possible to relax.
- Place your hands on your chest, your belly, your solar plexus or any other point that you consider to be your center.
- Connect with your breath. Try to make it slower, smoother and deeper.
- When you feel that you have been able to relax a bit, it will be time to ask yourself how you feel. Don’t worry if the answer is not what you expect. The purpose is that you can observe the state in which you find yourself.
- Observe what emerges within you and ask yourself if that is really yours or has it arisen through the influence of someone or something else.
- In case you feel that it comes from some external factor, get rid of it. To do this, inhale and exhale until you have been able to release it.
- Then ask yourself again how you feel, and if you find yourself getting something that doesn’t belong to you again, breathe until you’ve gotten rid of it.
- When you find what does come from you, hold on to it, no matter if it is positive or negative, the really important thing is that you are feeling yourself. Stay with yourself without judging or blaming yourself, without fear or anguish.
Doing this exercise will help you boost your internal energy and counter negative external energy. In this way, you will be able to vibrate high spiritually and lead a much more pleasant and rewarding life. You will learn to live longer and better.