We all know the properties and benefits of consuming lemon in our daily diet. However, there are many people who avoid eating the white part called albedo, which is irremediably bitter, and do not know the true benefits of this part.
Albedo is a substance rich in pectin and has a higher degree of soluble fibers that help fight infections by improving circulation and, in particular, eradicates flu or digestive discomfort, among others.
We know that its taste is not at all appetizing. That is why we recommend that you wash the lemon well and proceed to freeze it. So it is easier to take advantage of all its vitamins contained in a single lemon.
Many nutritionists today. They recommend freezing the lemon to be able to grate it and extract all its properties that are beneficial for the body to function well. And more if you want to fight coved 19 and if you have or are suspected of having cancer. This bitter substance works better than chemotherapies, killing cancer cells, cysts, tumors and other diseases.
Benefits of consuming frozen lemon.
We know that lemon is effective in improving our health; however, many do not know how to take full advantage of its benefits, since even lemon seeds are great for eliminating intestinal parasites. Here we leave you a series of advantages and benefits that will be useful to have better health.
- Helps regulate blood pressure by controlling blood pressure.
- Fungal or bacterial infections are controlled by frozen lemon zest. This is achieved by forming a poultice on the infected part.
- Frozen lemon therapy eliminates intestinal worms and possible existing worms that are inside our body.
- It is a home remedy that helps fight depression and controls nerves.
- It controls the pH of the blood since it is provided with substances that are alkaline.
- If you are one of the people who undergo chemo for cancer, frozen lemon is a good ally that helps fight malignant cells from the root, destroying them and makes the body’s defenses active, defending them from any anomaly, counteracting the effects side effects left by chemotherapies.
- If you want to lose weight in a healthy way. It is enough for you to consume 70 ml of lemon to eliminate bad cholesterol. You should do this treatment daily to purge as much weight as possible.
- Cysts and tumors are completely reduced following an adequate treatment under a diet recommended by a nutritionist.
- It is said that the consumption of the whole lemon eradicates heart conditions.
- Due to its natural acids, it acts as an antioxidant for the body.
What foods can be added frozen lemon zest?
Its versatility in the kitchen is impressive since just by grating it you can consume it diluted in half a glass of warm water. But it is worth suggesting where you can apply the lemon zest and these are the following options:
- In soups and creams of vegetables, meat, chicken or fish.
- In raw green salads. But if the salads are steamed, preferably grate the lemon after the vegetables are soft and ready to eat.
- The sweet desserts or savory cakes.
- The natural yogurt to give it a particular flavor.
- They are in the different sauces that you apply as a dressing for meals.
- Cookies, cakes, ice cream, pastry creams.
- Pasta and meat, chicken, fish cooked in the oven, among others.
And if you are going to use lemon zest to lose weight, we suggest you include it in your daily diet so that you get better and faster results, as long as the desserts do not contain a lot of sugar and the foods that are salty are the right ones and not junk.
In natural juices that are ingested to reduce bad cholesterol and lose weight, you should add frozen lemon zest and most of all to melon smoothies, papaya, green juices as well as papaya and its seeds.
Remember that if you are going to start any kind of diet, we suggest you take advice from medical specialists in the field, since they will suggest a diet according to your current state of health according to your age and physical-mental condition.
Does freezing the lemon lose its beneficial properties?
Many nutritionists recommend eating fresh foods with a good color, taste and smell, but in the case of lemons there is no problem if they freeze. Just check that it is in good condition, clean and refrigerated in a good freezer.
In this way, the vitamins and minerals contained in them will be completely preserved and since most people only consume the juice, you can suggest that they freeze the shell to take advantage of all its nutrients at the right time.
Other options that we suggest to make the most of the lemon are to use it as a home air freshener, which will eliminate the annoying odors that may be in your home.
The way to do it is simple, just cut a lemon crosswise, place it in a small container, add 2 tablespoons of salt and 2 tablespoons of either fabric softener, isopropyl alcohol or sweet cloves, and you will get good results.